- Remembering Mufti Sahab
- Debating Homosexuality
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 30
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 29
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 28
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 27
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 26
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 25
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 24
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 23
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 22
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 21
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 20
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 19
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 18
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 17
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 16
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 15
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 14
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 13
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 12
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 11
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 10
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 9
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 8
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 7
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 6
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 5
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 4
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 3
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 2
- Taraweeh Reflections - Juz 1
- Ramadan and Its Hijackers
- Our Obligations to the Qur'an
- Qur’an on Homosexuality: Setting the Record Straight
- The Power of History
- Articles on Javed Ghamidi
- What is Wrong with Sesame Street?
- In the Lizard's Hole: Television, Televangelism and Muslims
- The Shariah, Non-Muslim Rights and the Pundits
- Let them Forgive and Overlook
- The Masjid After Ramadan
- Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb: Bad Ruler or Bad History?
- A Blessed Month is Casting its Shadow upon
- Oh Travelers to the Haram!
- Masjid or Musalla
- What Is in a Number?
- Hard Facts About
- Dr. Muhammad Hamidullah: Great
Scholar, Simple Man
- Muslims in the West:
Challenges and Opportunities
Interview With Maulana Khalilul Rahman
Sajjad Nomani Nadwi
- The Sound of Azaan Constantly
Echoes Around the Globe.
- The Month of Rajab
- New Fossil Discovery
Sinks Evolutionary Theories
- Remembering Shaikh Qazi
Mujahidul Islam Qasmi (R)
- The Fast of Ashura
Beruni and western scholars criticized
the tradition about Ashura. They were wrong.
- Talking of Madinah
What type of world would it have been
without Makkah and Madinah?
- The Expansion of the Universe
Science “discovered” in the 20th century
what the Qur'an had revealed 1400 years ago about the expanding
- Our Wonderful Immune System
It is a perfect system. How foolish to
think that it could have come into existence through evolutionary
- Did God Use Evolution to
Create the Universe?
- "Caution: There is Another
Why issuing an alert letter is precisely
the wrong thing to do?
- The Earth: A Living Planet
- The Virtues of Fasting
- Ramadan: Month of Patience and Sympathy
- Islam: Friend or Foe?
- ISLAM - A Brief Introduction
- Time for Dua
- The News Protocol - Towards an Islamic
What is the purpose of writing and
- An In-Depth Look at Zabiha
There are special requirements for the
meat to be halal. Tasmiyah is the most important of them.
- Sunnah and Bid'ah
The Straight Path has been laid out. Our
job is only to follow it, not to try to discover new paths.
- AIDS in Africa: The Viral Plague
That is Not
Have you been believing the AIDS
propaganda? This article may be an eye-opener.
- Hilal Sighting in Saudi Arabia: A
First Hand Report
Separating facts from fiction regarding
Muharram and Ashura.
- Sha'ban: Merits, Do's, and Dont's
- Shawwal: What to Do on Eid Night, Eid
Day, and During the Month
- Zulhijjah: Eidul-Adha, Sacrifice, Hajj,
- Understanding Television
In about two decades, this "wonderful"
technical development has played havoc with societies around the globe.
But what is even more unprecedented is the ambivalence with which these
societies face this greatest of all invasions. Underlying this is a
strongly held belief that television is a neutral tool that can be used
with equal facility for good or evil. Unfortunately, this position has
been taken without any critical examination of the facts. It is about
time that we approached the subject with an open mind.
- On Arrogance, Ignorance, and Inferiority
Reflections on the deadliest of all sins
of the heart and the pseudo-science that minimizes its gravity.
- What is Tasawwuf?
Tasawwuf is the soul of Islam. Its
function is to purity the heart from the lowly bestial attributes of
lust, calamities of the tongue, anger, malice, jealousy, love of the
world, love of fame, niggardliness, greed, ostentation, vanity,
deception, etc. At the same time it aims at the adornment of the heart
with the lofty attributes of repentance, perseverance, gratefulness,
fear of Allah, hope, abstention, tauheed, trust, love, sincerity,
truth, contemplation, etc.