A L B A L A G H
N E W S L E T T E R
The newsletter will inform you of updates to this page,
as well as provide other useful information.
- Vaccination Information Resource Guide
- Fatwa of Shaikh Yusuf Qaradawi on the military coup in Egypt
- Helping Google Find Sensibility
- Facebook: Social Networking or Social Engineering?
- Muslim Scholars Declare Nude Body Scanners Immoral and Haram
- Statement of the Fiqh Council of North America (FCNA) on Nude Body Scanners
- Is it About Saving Lives?
- Native Orientalists at the Daily Times
- Swiss Ban on Minarets: Reflection of Political Extremism
- Chomsky on Oil and the Israel Lobby
- Defending Shariah, Undermining Shariah
- Can the Pope be Reformed?
- Israel's Latest Invasion of Lebanon and Western Culpability
- The Native Orientalists: The Muslims America Loves
- What is Happening in Burma?
- Please Smile While Under the Boot
- . . . And Little Men Attempt to Ridicule Him
- Reflections on Hatred and the Defamation of the Prophet Muhammad
- Intended Insults: Unintended Consequences
- Options for French Muslims
- Equality, Tolerance, Fraternity, and Islamophobia: Selling Racism in France
- The Crusade Against the Hijab: Then and Now
- Intolerance in Europe: A Historical Perspective
On closer examination, the French government is simply asking Muslims to abandon Islam. This secular inquisition has deep historical roots. And not only in France.
- Harry Potter: Facts about Fiction
- Is There an Islamic Problem?
- The Ship and the Lifeboats
Although the pen and the sword are arrayed against it, Islam is spreading. But there are also problems within the Muslim reawakening.
- Kosher Chemical Weapons? Civilians Attacked With Poison Gas
- Don't Link Hajj To Terrorism Say Muslims
- Anti-Muslim Stickers Sold At Conservative Conference
Islamic advocacy group calls on Republican leaders to repudiate hate
- Response to the Cartoon Peddling Hate and Insult
- Syndicated Cartoon Portrays Muhammad as Terrorist
Prophet of Islam shown driving nuke-laden Ryder truck
- Muslims Criticize Portrayal Of "Jesus" In TV Ad
Christ shown gambling with devil in sports bar on TV Guide Channel
- Israeli Army Hoists Israeli flag on Mosque Minaret in Dura - Soldiers Urinated and Defecated Inside
- Propaganda Machine: The Tale of Two Anniversaries
US Media remembers one anniversary and totally forgets another.
- U.S. Muslim Group To Launch Major Educational Initiative
First-of-its-kind library project counters bigotry with educational materials
- Israel: Killing Deliberately
- 33rd Anniversary of the Burning of Al-Aqsa, The Threat to Jerusalem Continues
Rabbi from Jewish Terrorist Group Killed in West Bank Resistance Attack
on A World Where Sharon is A Free Man
Israel Concocts Lies to Justify Atrocity
- Neo-Nazis Defecate in Synagogue in
Wales; Jewish Soldiers Defecate in Offices, Mosques in Palestine
- Kosher Journalism? CNN Gets Its News from
- UN Watch: A World UNfit for Children
The latest UN "outcome document", signed on 11 May
2002, advances is anti-family, anti-women, anti-children, anti-morality, and
anti-decency agenda yet again.
- The Zionist Occupation of
Palestine: Old Facts, Cold Realities
This article was written 55 years ago. What has
changed since then?
- Nothing Had Prepared Me For the Scenes
of Devastation in Jenin
- Telling It Like It Is (Fox Interview
with the Lebanese Ambassador)
- Media Watch: How to Influence the US Media
Are those who are running the propaganda machine
honest but misinformed? Not really.
- Pakistani President Defends Same Khutbah
- Task Force Defines "Moderate Muslims"
- View Point: The Pakistani General
Declares War – On Islam
- Oslo: Israel's Bantustan
- Trained Shaheen
Pakistan Air Force uses Shaheen (hawk) as its
symbol. Appropriately so, notes this author.
- Geneva Conventions: Does Anybody Remember?
International law prohibits attacks on civilians.
- We are Often Unaware of our Indebtedness to the
Islamic Civilization, says Hewlett Packard Chief
- Attack In The U.S.A: Lessons To Learn
- CNN and The Palestinian Coverage
CNN rebuts, but...
- Tragedy, Compassion, and Blind Rage
- America, We Feel your Pain, Do you Feel
- What Does Islam Say About Terrorism?
- A Story: The Lion and the Goat
- Of The 'Dead Pilot' Who 'Crashed Into The
World Trade Center'
- CNN Used 1991 Film To Incite Against
- The Jewish Soldier and a 4-year old Palestinian
From the diary of an almost 4-year old Palestinian
girl who lost her eye to a bullet.
- Why Zionism Is Racism
Zionism is a racist and irredeemable movement, like
Bolshevism, Nazism, and Apartheid.
- Declaration on The State of Conflict
- Holocaust Remembrance Veils Criminal Policies
The Holocaust...has been used to justify
criminal policies of the Israeli state and U.S. support for those policies.
- Statues, The Propaganda Machine, and The
Ummah: The Day After
- Israeli Occupation Troops Close Down
Wakf Department and Mosque in Hebron
- Taliban: The World Needs the Iconoclasts
We are living in a world in which animals are more
valuable than humans (In India, for example, men have been slaughtered over
the issue of cow slaughter). And now even the stones are more valuable than
the humans. And to top it off, those who have developed such inverted values
are the self-declared champions of human dignity. And why not? Those who have
hearts of stone are naturally showing their love for stones.
- The Rickets Scare: BBC Takes A Cheap Shot At
Islamic Dress Code
- American Zionism (3)
- American Zionism (2)
- American Zionism (1)
- Maximizing Profits and Supporting
- Israel's Plan for Palestine, a la Pretoria
- The Fallacy of Peace in the Middle East
- Al-Aqsa, The Propaganda Machine, and "The
- Renowned Scholar Maulana Yusuf Ludhianvi
Martyred in Karachi
- Beijing Plus 5: What is in Store?
Come this June, if all goes well for the organizers
--- and there are strong indications that it will, unless Muslims wake up from
their deep slumber --- then the UN leaders would have pulled a coup of
gigantic proportions against morality, decency and the Shar'iah, without
evoking any resistance. The event, nicknamed Beijing plus 5, is the special
session of the General Assembly entitled "Women 2000: gender equality,
development and peace for the twenty-first century." The special session will
be held from June 5 through 9 in New York.
- Pakistan at the Crossroads
Pakistan must re-establish its relationship with its
ideological roots and must rely only upon Almighty Allah (SWT); it must make
meaningful progress towards the implementation of Shar'iah in accordance with
the recommendations of the Council of Islamic Ideology; it must purge the
economy of all kinds of riba; it must stop paying interest on its
international loans and offer “debt equity swap” as a possible means for
paying off the capital; and it must develop close relationship with Taliban
government and work towards establishing a confederation.
- Egypt Air Crash: The Hidden Hand Behind the
- Kashmir: Beware (Urdu)
- War and Peace in Kosova
- Kosova: A Timeline
- "The Expulsion of Albanians"
- Kosova and Bosnia: So Different Yet Alike